Spring Time Means – Will Review Time!!
As I have often said to clients, everyone should always keep reviewing their Will provision.
It is essential that any changes in your situation should alert you to double check your Will, there are many reasons why you should keep reviewing matters:
• Someone in the family has died.
• The Will is out of date.
• You are now in a different relationship.
• You are going through a divorce.
• Post divorce your financial position has changed.
• The appointed Executors no longer want to act.
• Your children are older.
• The Guardianship appointment needs changing.
• You have inherited assets.
• Your relative wealth has increased/decreased.
• Your spouse or partner has died.
• You have just or you are about to re-marry.
• Things have changed.
These are just some of the many reasons why you should review your Will! As we come into the spring, I am offering a free review service. So if you think that your Will might need to be altered……….. but you are not too sure?! Just contact me for a no obligation discussion.